Collaboration and communication is a vital part of continued learning. Today we tried out a different approach to collaborating and communicating.... speed dating teacher style! 2 minutes with each 'date' - and different questions to focus our conversations around. The room was buzzing as teacher's shared their ideas. Pure magic to see junior, middle and senior teachers engaged in conversations, putting incredible thought into how their teaching and learning can be supported by technology 'tools'.
Questions we discussed...
- Share an idea - what you could ‘create’ a digital story about...(following on from our learning around the iPad app 'My Story' last week)
- What can you see as a potential benefit of iPads?
- How could you/do you use iPad/iPod touches as part of your math programme?
- How could you/do you use iPad/iPod touches as part of your reading programme?
- How could you/do you use iPad/iPod touches as part of your writing programme?
- How can iPads/iPod touches support your teaching and learning?
- What is your vision for ‘mobile devices’ at WPS?
- How could you use ‘speed dating’ in your classroom?